Settling-inSettling-in means more than taking possession of an apartment and getting some documents stamped. We also make time for the little things that have a big effect.
- Signing up with (mobile-)phone and internet providers, utilities and TV
- Opening of bank accounts and applying for credit cards
- Advise on and help with taking out insurance policies
- Registering change of tax class
- Applying for child benefit / family allowance
- Information about and registration with kindergartens and schools
- Arranging for language courses
- Finding cleaning staff and babysitters
- Registering with clubs, fitness studios etc.
- Arranging for integration workshops (cross-cultural training)
- Information on shopping facilities, doctors, theatres, cinemas, museums, places to visit etc.
- Accompanying the client on a shopping tour to get to know the shopping districts
- Advising and accompanying the client when purchasing or leasing cars
- Personal support for questions and problems of daily living after the moving-in phase